Read each question carefully. Print your answer in the space provided.
1. ____ What is a protagonist?
a. the leading actor in a play
b. Greek City-states
c. chorus leader
2. ____ Dionysus was worshipped because:
a. he was the hero at the the battle of Marathon
b. he was the father of Iphegenia
c. he was god of the Harvest, grape, wine intoxication and passion
3. ____ The origin of the word "tragedy" is associated with:
b. sacrifice; Goat song
4. ____ What is parados?
a. the concluding scene in an ancient Greek play.
b. the entrance of the chorus.
c. information and events that have already happened in a play
5. ____ In order to develop the action of plays, they were divided by
a. a prologue
c. an intermission
6. ____ The origin of what we call "theater" has its roots in
a. story telling and ritual
b. celebrations of military victories
c. Aeschylus, Euripides and Sophicles
|E-Mail:(firstname.lastname@example.org)||Service: (212) 874-5300|
Director | Actor | Hands | Mime | Instructor